PA Fair Fund
Pursuant to the Pennsylvania Agricultural Fair Act of 1986, funds are made available to agricultural fairs, agricultural youth organizations and statewide organizations with an agricultural mission through the Pennsylvania Fair Fund.
Five distinct areas make up the PA Fair Fund including:
- Agricultural Fair Operating and Premium Reimbursement - helps support PA's county and community fairs with annual operating and premium costs.
- County 4-H Funds Reimbursement - helps support county 4-H organizations with annual expenses for activities that promote leadership development like public speaking, judging contests, scholarships, administration costs and more.
- County FFA Funds Reimbursement - helps support county FFA organizations with annual expenses for activities that promote leadership development like public speaking, judging contests, scholarships, administration costs and more.
- State Agricultural Organization Funds Reimbursement - helps support organizations conducting annual events with an agricultural mission. The funds help reimburse organizations for expenses including administrative costs, utilities, and planning and preparation.
- Capital Improvement Matching Grants - assists agricultural fairs with resources to build new and maintain existing physical structures on their fairgrounds. Fairs are eligible to receive grants up to $25,000.
The PA Fair Advisory Board meets annually to review grant applications and outline a payment plan contingent upon available funding.
PA Fair Fund Guidelines
This Item Also Applicable To